DCS currently require a Multi-Skilled Joiner for Voids in the Manchester area on behalf of a national client
Our client is looking for individuals with demonstrable experience within a similar role, any experience within a housing company would be beneficial but is not essential
You will be confident in all aspects or property maintenance. Your primary trade will be a Joiner, with secondary skills in plumbing, tiling, plastering and decorating. You will be required to carry a varied workload across predominately empty residential stock. You must be able to work on your own initiative as the role will primarily involve lone working. The position will also require you to be available to cover the “On Call Emergency Service.” This is on a rota basis.
You will have a full clean driving license and experience working at heights would be an advantage. You will also be flexible to work between the hours of 8am and 8pm
The role will include the following types of work:-
- Refitting full kitchens and bathrooms including tiling
- Renewing doors, upvc windows, facia and gutter repairs, plastering, floor tiling
- All other aspects of Joinery
A recognised formal apprenticeship and NVQ Level 2 (as a minimum requirement) or equivalent qualification is required in Joinery.
This will be a a permanent role for suitable candidates. You will receive:
- Annual leave allowance starting at 20 days per annum and rising to 30 days per annum with service
- Excellent training and development opportunities
For further information call Stuart/Joe on 0161 212 2308 opt 2