Rate/Salary: £9 to £11
We are currently looking for a Metal Polisher / Linisher to join a client of ours based in Eccles,
- Clean, deburr, & polish Aluminium/Steel after other operations have been performed to a high consistent standard ready for powder coating/Anodising.
- Polishing/blending Stainless Steel
- Use various types of tools including grinders, air sanders, Speed Polishing
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Team Lead from time to time.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT /PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
- Maintain an organised and clean work area.
- Long periods of the day standing.
- Cross train in other departments and or assist other departments within production area when required.
- Exposure to sharp tools, chips, exposed edges, particulates, metal dust or fumes of various materials and fluids in manufacturing environments.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Noise level in the work environment may be excessive at times (ear defenders must be worn)
- Ability to work alone but also within a team.
- Be available to undertake Training both related and non-related to your role.
- Work Overtime when/if required.
Hours Monday – Friday 7am – 3pm Monday – Friday (37.5 hour week)
Rate of pay £9.00 – £11.00 P/H dependent on experience
Job Reference: VAC-34160
Salary From: £9
Salary To: £11
Job Industries: Engineering
Job Locations: Eccles, England, Greater Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: "polisher" "metal poliser" "linisher" "Steel polisher" "steel" "deburr" "aluminium"
Apply for this Job
Get noticed! Upload your CV for free today. Find out more