DCS Recruitment currently require mechanical technicians for a long term contract located in Deeside.
Our client provide specialist mechanical and engineering services within the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Due multiple contracts recently won, our client require technicians with a specialist understanding of pumps, valves and hydraulics.
- Overhauling process machinery
- Assembly and disassembly of pumps and motors
- Site installation
- Site maintenance (pumps, valves, hydraulics, pipework)
- Working within small teams
- Working to engineer drawings
- In-depth knowledge of valves and hydraulics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience outside of apprenticeship
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in mechanical engineering
- CSCS or CCNSG
- Valid UK driving license
If you are interested in this position please click apply, alternatively, please send your CV