M&E Project Manager
M&E Project Manager – Cumbria – Contract (OR Permanent if you prefer) – 12 Months+ – Immediate Start – Market Rates Apply
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s biggest names in Fit Out?
I am looking for an experienced M&E Project Manager to take lead on a £525m redevelopment and modernisation of a submarine build site in Barrow-in-Furness.
If you have the following experience then I want to talk to you!
- Ideally Mechanically (not essential) biased
- Experience in a similar role
- Sub-contractor management
- Some commercial understanding would be preferred
- Delivery of both M and E services to high value projects
- Ideally experience with CAT A & B Fit Out work
- Ability to liaise with Design teams and Architects is a must
- Previous man management experience essential
You will be from a Main Contracting or Tier 1 MEP background, having run services packages valued between £850k and £25M, be comfortable managing subcontractors and be a strong communicator across the board.
The role requires a pro-active, motivated person with a desire to progress within an organisation that values staff development and places a high level of importance on ensuring that their staff are well looked after and receiving the training they need.
Please note that this is not a Maintenance or Facilities role, you must have Main Contracting based Fit out & Refurbishment experience.