M&E Project manager / senior site manager
DCS Group require a Project Manager from an electrical background on a temporary to permanent role in Middlesbrough, the opportunity is to help progress the businesses already impressive portfolio. You role in the team is Key and you will be heavily involved in all aspects on the new programmes.
Your new project will be for
A Main Contractor who covers the following fields –
- Water and Utilities
- High Voltage
- Commercial and industrial
Your new role
You will be the Project manager, reporting to the Director of operations
You will have a Project QS on site with you and a large site team to assist.
I would strongly Recommend sending your cv over if you have any of the following qualifications and are in a senior site management position, if you have the knowledge and skills you may be seen for a project management role.
Please see below desirable qualifications –
- Part Three Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Electrical Installation Work Part Two
- Level 3 BS7671 IEE 17th Edition
- Compex Certificate for Electrical Work in Potentially explosive atmospheres
- Level 3 Inspection and Testing 2391
CCNCG Safety Passport
- Water Hygiene Card
- Amtech Training course
- City & Guilds Chemical and Process Industry Safety Certificate
- Dupont Permit to Work Issuer/Acceptor Course
- Construction Design & Management Course
- ECA Planning & Estimating Course
- Risk Assessment Course
- Toolbox Talk Presentation Course
- AUTOCAD 2012
You must have experience of running projects from Inception to completion.
What you’ll need to have a background in.
Utilities, Electrical, and civil engineering.
What you’ll get in return
A competitive salary
Excellent company benefits
An excellent package
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact James Unwin @DCS Recruitment on 0161 212 2308.