£40,000pa – £45,000 + Healthcare + Benefits
My client, a well established manufacturing business, is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing operation in the Greater Manchester region. The position will be accountable for maximising the output of the canning line and ensuring quality standards are consistently achieved through great leadership and management of technicians.
There will be continual liaison with other departments in particularly Production, Quality Control and the Warehouse.
Strong leadership skills are a vital attribute for the successful candidate and with accountability for a diverse, growing team, with continued development and coaching being a critical part of the role.
The successful candidate will have experience within a fast-paced food production operation, where it is vital you have managed a canning production line. You must be able to demonstrate how you create a culture of engagement within your teams and be able to show clear examples of developing people.
Additionally, the below skills and experiences are essential;
- Experience working on & maintaining a canning production line.
- Ability to work across all levels of colleague and departments, continuously liaising with the senior team.
- Engineering Qualification
- Continuous Improvement experience across an FMCG distribution operation.
- Commercially focused, with clear achievements against budgets / KPI’s.
£40,000 – £45,000pa + Healthcare + Benefits
Our client is an established UK manufacturing business.