Managing Data Engineer
Rate/Salary: £28000 to £30000
- Completing site visits to existing and new builds to complete cabling surveys. .’
- Produce cost proforma quotes for the work required at each site.
- Review & understand building construction programmes received from contractors to understand the dates needed to attend site to complete the work required.
- Ordering of the correct equipment from suppliers for work to be completed.
- Deal with the company engineers to advise them of their work schedule on a daily/weekly basis.
- Producing detailed Jobsheets and site plans for the engineers advising of the work to be completed at each site.
- Complete mid build and end of project meetings to confirm all work completed by the company engineers is to the correct specification & standard required.
- Deal with fault and maintenance jobs received from clients and arrange for engineers to visit site to complete the work required.
- Deal with the ordering of BT phone lines, broadband & broadband routers on behalf of various clients.
- Liaising with 3rd party company to confirm locations for Wi-Fi points within client’s sites.
- Booking of hotels for the company engineers
- Experience on building sites, quoting first and second fix
If you are interested in the job, please submit your CV or call Scott on 0161-212-2308.
Job Reference: DCSMADEMA0509
Salary From: £28000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Telecoms
Job Locations: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Managing Data Engineer
Apply for this Job
Get noticed! Upload your CV for free today. Find out more