We have a very competitive opportunity for a Junior Planner based in Middlesbrough for a very well know groundwork subcontractor. Working on residential and commercial developments.
This is a very competitive permanent opportunity with a view to work up the career ladder within this business. My client are offering a very attractive salary, car allowance and career progression.
The successful candidate will need to have an understanding of –
- Manage the planning of packing, production and dispatch of daily sales based on forecasts and amend when required
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation
- Interact with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies.
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team’s performance
- Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggest ways to improve efficiency
- Maintain and manage the Planning System on a daily basis to ensure all systems are up to date and accurate.
- Interact with Purchasing and Sales to report Over and Under sales to avoid Raw Material and Packaging issues.
If this is something of interest to you and you fit the criteria and would be open to exploring a new opportunity, please send over your up to date CV and I will follow up with telephone interview and I will divulge all information.