International Sales Manager
DCS Recruitment is looking for an International Sales and Bid Manager for an incredibly exciting and interesting global player based in Kidderminster. This is a truly unique opportunity to not only stamp your mark on a company but develop your skill set and experience beyond imagination.
The roles and responsibilities for this role are, but not limited to:
- Leading and supporting campaigns to identify and secure new business opportunities.
- Arranging and conducting meetings with Customers with respect to all aspects of bidding and securing new contracts, including pre and post bid submission and contract negotiations with the support of the team Commercial Manager.
- Acting as bid manager for proposals to existing and prospective new customers, co-ordinating costing inputs in conjunction with the programme bid manager and other disciplines within the business to ensure the timely delivery of professional proposals to customers.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the Programmes, Engineering and Sales and Marketing team to coordinate customer approaches and optimise business-winning opportunities.
- Ensuring that bids to and orders from customers are contractually sound by working with and taking advice from the team Commercial Manager
- Assist the Head of Sales and Marketing to meet and where the opportunity arises to exceed order intake targets.
The successful candidate will be:-
- A team player with the ability to deal confidently and professionally with both internal colleagues and external customers at all levels.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to competently conduct meetings/presentations at all levels within the business and with external customers.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of contractual matters and be willing to develop this competency in line with business practices.
- Able to develop a sound understanding of internal and external customer bid processes.
- Of an enthusiastic, energetic, flexible and dedicated disposition coupled with a desire to develop and utilise new and current skills to the benefit of the business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent. Experience in bidding for engineering/manufacturing contracts would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel mainly in the UK as the need arises with overnight stays as required. There may be a small amount of European travel.
- Able to show a demonstrable knowledge at Intermediate/Advanced level in Microsoft suite of IT products
- Able to contribute positively to the business improvement process
The Salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience but very competitive. If you would like to be considered please send your CV