I am actively recruiting to a Instrumentation Engineer vacancy with a well-known Automotive Engineering brand based in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Our client are leading developer of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems, they are a global and well established brand and are currently seeking an experience Instrumentation Engineer (ideally technician background) for their established team.
The Instrumentation Engineer will support the team with instrumenting development vehicles for deriver assistance testing and development work. This role is being offered on a initial 2 year contract with a view for this to progress in to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include but by no means be limited to:
- Instrument customer vehicles with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) including Radar, Video Cameras, Ultrasonic Sensors, ECU’s, Domain Controller & Vehicle Networks
- Safety check customer vehicles and ensure prepared for endurance runs
- Support resident engineers with practical vehicle and ADAS testing
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- BTEC / HND in Automotive Engineering (or equivalent)
- Strong hands-on Automotive background, ideally a Dealership trained technician
- Advanced knowledge of vehicle electrical architecture: CAN, FLEXRAY, LIN
- Advanced knowledge of Vehicle Systems and Components
- Knowledge and interest in Advanced Driving Systems preferred
If you meet the experience required and wish to apply for this exciting new opportunity, please forward your updated CV
For more information please contact George Garcia on 07860 946669