Infrastructure Support Engineer
My client is an international brand looking for an experience Infrastructure Support Specialist to provide 2nd / 3rd line technical support throughout group wide systems. This will be a good combination of project and implemtation projects as well as BAU their highly complex Microsoft Server estate – including Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, HyperV, Azure, Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) and System Centre Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
- Work experience in an IT Service Delivery or Support function.
- Strong familiarity of Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Strong familiarity with Active Directory and associated management tools, including Group Policy, GPP, GPMC, AGPM.
- Microsoft Virtualisation technologies, including Hyper-V 2012R2, WSFC & MS SCVMM.
- Microsoft Exchange and messaging technologies.
- Shared storage and SAN technologies (iSCSI/FC).
- Experience with O365, MS Azure is highly
- Exposure to MDM solutions for Mobile Management would be advantageous.
- Some exposure to MS SCCM would be advantageous.