Incident Analyst (ITIL)
My client is a leading home brand and is looking for an experienced Incident Analyst; responsible for monitoring and facilitating the progression of incidents to a high standard across the IT department.
You will be a self-motivated individual with a good understanding of complex technical environments and the technologies used. Demonstrating excellent trend analysis and analytical skills, problem solving with the tenacity to own and drive incidents through to resolution.
Responsibilites would include
- Providing information on activities to ensure that the Incident Management process is being performed at a high level of quality and that it meets or exceeds its Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Escalate incidents if required according to their impact and severity where required.
- Identify Incidents requiring post incident reviews where applicable.
- Identify potential problems via increasing trends of repetitive incidents.
- Provide focus on P1 and P2 Incidents ensuring timely resolution within agreed Service Levels.
- Establish daily or weekly targeted areas to focus on for example; regions, fascia’s, project or service transition initiatives, MPOS etc.
- 2+ years working in a service support environment with significant exposure to Incident and Problem Management processes
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, understanding how the end to end processes work across the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of service desk software in particular in relation to ITIL processes
- Strong analytical skills to quickly and accurately respond to re-active problems ensuring that the most appropriate course of action is taken
- An appreciation of ERP solutions, standards, tools and techniques
- Experience in a retail environment
- Experience of Service Support teams, (1st, 2nd and 3rd line)
- ITIL Foundation version 3