Software Implementation Consultant
My client is a global leading provider of SaaS, they are established in all major locations across Europe, The U.K., Australia and America. They are majorly growing the business in The U.K. and looking for a Software Implementation Consultant to join the team.
The role will include:
- Single point of contact, ensuring that the on boarding of new SMB customers is carried out on schedule
- Complete pre-install checks, arrange installer engineers, validate completed vehicle details & confirm the scheduled training
- Verify trackers are installed; vehicle information completed & ensure training delivery is completed
- Manage the handover to the Success Account Management team and assist the implementationof new vehicles & upsell features for existing customers
- Anticipate & effectively resolve issues & mitigate risks throughout the implementation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant work experience
- Two or more years’ experience in the successful delivery of implementationprojects for SMB clients
- Experience in installation scheduling, account management, training or customer support
- Intermediate MS Office/G Suite – MSProject; Excel/Google Sheet.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today!