HR Business Partner – 12 Month FTC
Opportunity – HR Business Partner – FTC
I am currently working with a very well-known Engineering brand based in Uxbridge (Greater London) in order to recruit an experienced Business Partner for their HR team.
The business I am supporting are very high profile and operate in a number of industries including automotive engineering, consumer goods, industrial technology & energy. An opportunity has come up for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close knit, supportive HR team at our head office. The BP position will have the following responsibilities:
Facilitating the division strategy, ensuring the implementation of HR standards, comply with current UK employment law, HR policies, and processes in their area of responsibility:
- Carrying out the potential reviews on the basis of comprehensive knowledge of the individual(s)
- Governance of remuneration development (keeping to budgets and remuneration principles, control / approval of individual pay rises)
- Supporting the competence management process (consultation for executives)
- Implementation of measures for organizational development: consultation and support for organizational changes
- Implementation of site-specific diversity strategy and activities in addition to advising managers on diversity
- Experience managing HR projects at Business Partner level
- Generalist HR background
- Strong understand of employment law
- Ideally degree educated within HR or Business Related discipline (not essential)
- HR experience in the Engineering sector preferred
- CIPD Preferred
- Strong analytical and IT skills including SAP
A competitive salary package (dependent on experience) is available for the right candidate.
If you are a experienced HR professional and interested in the above role, please send your CV for immediate consideration
For more information please contact George on 07860 946669