High Risk & Rescue Operative
DCS currently require High Risk and Rescue Operatives in the London area on behalf of a national client. The requirements are as follows:
– City & Guild High Risk & Rescue Level 3 Confined Space.
– Level 3 Emergency First Aid.
– To be clean shaven.
– Hold in date face fit test cert.
– Thames Water Passports desirable but not necessary.
– Be willing to work shift patterns (tidal) as start times deviate each day.
Maximum of 8 hours a day. For more info call Dave on 0161 212 2308 (opt 2)