Head of Construction – New Build Housing
Head of Construction – New Build Housing (North West Up to £75,000 + package)
About the company
Established over 15 years ago, the company has built a great reputation for high specification, quality homes in great locations. As a family-owned business, there is an unbeatable company culture full of like-minded driven team members pushing the business with a pipeline of 3500 homes across sites in the North West.
About the role
- Overseeing various housing projects.
- Managing the current team of Contracts Manager & Site Managers.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Support, development & training to enable you to build your team and push the business.
- Strong Management, adaptability and consistency when it comes to customer care & health & safety.
What you need to succeed
- **Currently in a position of Contracts Manager/Construction Manager** with a reputable house builder.
- Confident leadership style – high standards to keep.
- CSCS Card – up to date
- Relevant qualifications, training or experience.
What you get in return
- Car / Allowance
- Excellent Career Projects