Grounds Maintenance Operative
DCS are currently looking for experienced grounds maintenance operatives to work in manchester and out of warrington.
We are looking for staff ASAP for a national landscaping and grounds maintenance contractor.
- 2x operatives to work on a contract in manchester.
- 2x operatives to work out of a depot in Culcheth must be able to drive, tow a trailer and be DBS checked.
We require individuals to have experience using ride on mowers, strimmers and spraying equipment and for them to be able to ‘hit the ground running’. Ideally they will hold PA1/PA6 spraying licences and a towing licence.
- CSCS card required
- Towing license desirable not essential
- spraying license is desirable but not essential
- DBS check required for The Culcheth depot work due to nature of some sites.
Duration on site is an on-going basis for candidates that are suitable for the work.
If interested and would like further information please contact Leonne at our DCS Manchester office by sending a up to date CV or calling us up.