Goods In Operative
We are currently on the lookout for a Goods In / Stock Control Operative for a client based in Eccles,
You will be responsible for the flow of materials within Goods In/Goods Out. The role carries the responsibility for goods inwards and maintaining quality control of products despatched.
This role is based in a fast paced and busy manufacturing environment focussing on small batch production and fast turnaround.
- Prepare and pack products for shipment to sub-contractors and customers
- Goods In/Out for returns to suppliers
- Issuing customer/supplier delivery notes.
- Data input & administration duties.
- Maintain a clean and tidy stores area
- Assist in improving and implementing quality control procedures within the stores environment
- Receive, unpack and visual QA deliveries. Enter details onto computer system.
Hours 7am – 3pm Monday to Friday
Rate Of Pay – £10 P/H
Immediate interviews available.