Gas Servicing Engineer
Gas Service Engineer, Manchester
Our client, a leading housing provider in the Manchester area, require an experienced domestic gas engineer to carry out gas and plumbing works to housing stock in the Manchester area.
Duties will include general domestic boiler servicing, fault finding and landlord certification as well as day to day maintenance.
Ideally the successful candidates will possess a minimum of 2 years of field based work and have a good knowledge of differing types of gas and oil appliances, heating and plumbing systems, controls and electrics.
Applicants must have full ACS certs CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, WAT1, CKR1
All applicants with minimum supervision must be able to carry out:
- Servicing of domestic and commercial boilers and appliances
- Breakdown fault finding of domestic and commercial boilers, appliances and systems
- Fault finding of control systems and basic electrics
- Landlord Gas Safety Inspections
- Repair and maintenance work to systems
All applicants must possess good communication skills both verbal and written and be able to interact with the general public. Good IT skills are desirable
A driving licence and own van is essential.
You will have all relevant tools and PPE
For more information please call Stuart on 07725232450