DCS Recruitment who are operating as an employment business are currently looking for passionate individuals with the right attitude and flexibility to join our clients expanding company based in Birchwood Warrington.
Our client prides itself on looking to train and improve the skills of candidates who show the right attitude and are looking to progress within a great company!
We have a fantastic opportunity with an immediate start available.
You will be part of a small, busy fabrication team for a market leading filtration products manufacturing company. You will need to be competent, productive fabricator in stainless steel to deliver a high quality product within the time, specification and budget allocated.
- Interpret and break down all levels of drawings.
- Monitor quality of own work, ensuring it always meets the expectations of both the company and the customer.
- Asses the plan and work according to the given timeframes.
- Follow the company management system.
- Carrying out duties outside your job description when required.
- Comply with all health and safety legal requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant trade certificate with a minimum of 6 years’ experience within the stainless steel fabrication.
- Good standard of TIG welding experience in stainless steel, including sanitary welds
- Ability to use a range of machinery including Guillotine, Bandsaw and Section rollers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Hours of work will be full time 39 hours per week. Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30am and Friday 7:30am – 12pm.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call 0161 212 2308 Ext 215 or email with an up to date CV.
DCS Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.