Exterior Designer / Studio Engineer
I am actively recruiting to an Exterior Designer position with a prestigious Automotive OEM at their site in Frankfurt, Germany.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the world’s most well-known Automotive companies on a permanent basis, taking on an exciting position in their dynamic design team.
The successful candidate will have hold the following responsibilities:
- Create & develop exterior design proposals, from first sketch to full size model for production & concept vehicles
- Put together design projects and presentations
- Support clay modellers and CAS through throughout the project to achieve design expectations
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills experience:
- Significant experience working on Automotive exterior design projects
- Ability to demonstrate experience designing from concept / first sketch
- Excellent knowledge of ALIAS
- Ability to design in 2D using sketch, photoshop etc
- Passion and interest in Vehicles and their design / development
To be considered for this role, you must be able to provide a recent portfolio that demonstrates your experience in Automotive exterior design.
For the right candidate, our client are offering a basic salary of up to 85000 euros + benefits.
If you meet the experience required and wish to apply for this opportunity, please email your CV & portfolio for immediate consideration.
For more info, please contact George directly on 07860 946669.