DCS are currently recruiting for an experienced M+E estimator in Manchester.
Duties for the M & E Estimator will include:
- Analysing drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare estimates.
- Identifying and providing alternative design proposals, solutions and value engineering options
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and professionals to promote further tender opportunities.
- Constructing and formulating estimates and resolving commercial issues
- Attending meetings with customers, subcontractors, senior management of the company and other team members.
- Contributing to the maintenance of an accurate central database of rates.
- Production and handover of documents upon successful award of contracts, detailing contract particulars, gang build-ups and required work outputs
- Assisting with the preparation of pre-qualification questionnaires and quality statements.
- Key point of reference for estimates.
Our client is looking for an M & E Estimator with:
- Background in Mechanical / Electrical estimating
- Relevant Mechanical / Electrical qualifications
- Estimating experience in the Water Industry
- Desire to progress and succeed within the industry
If you are interested apply with a CV or give Scott a call in our Manchester office.0161-212-2308.