Enterprise Account Manager
My client are a global software organisation with over 3,000 employees in 15 countries. They are well recognised for their industry-defining solutions and services around the world. Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Success Account Representative in their Reading office.
The Enterprise Account Manager who will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts to promote the Company’s products and services and profitable business relationship
- Manage a territory of accounts and ensure each customer’s expectations, growth and ROI is met and company software product is adding value.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of our software based products and promote these products to customers
- Upselling and Crosseling strategically
- Enhance customer satisfaction level throughout all key accounts
The successful candidate will have the following skills experience:
- Previous experience managing enterprise accounts
- Previous experience building customer relationships in an IT Account Management or Sales role
- Upselling and cross-selling experience
- Fantastic communication skills and a passion for customer success
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn and sell technical products
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today.