Engineering Facilities Lead
I am actively recruiting to an Engineering Facilities Lead position with a highly reputable, global Engineering organisation based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
Our client are a very well-known brand and supply engineering systems and products to a number of industries, with this role supporting their Automotive Technology division.
This is a permanent position with a basic salary of up to £40000 per annum (+bens/bonus) available for the right candidate. Key responsibilities for this position will include but by no means be limited to:
- Coordinating the booking and execution of vehicle testing facilities
- Ensure that tests provided by external suppliers a delivered to expected time, cost and quality standards.
- Manage the commercial workflow with external testing suppliers (ordering, payment, invoice approval).
- Build and manage a team of engineers/technicians to support vehicle testing.
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of the personnel working in the workshop or test facilities.
- To project manage the creation of a new building
I am looking to speak to candidates with the following skills/experience:
- Engineering degree/ technical engineering knowledge preferred
- Automotive engineering experience
- Knowledge of engineering principles, particular focus on test & development
- Supplier management experience
- Passionate about automotive technology & development
- Previous experience in a facilities or test management role
To be considered for this position, please send your CV
For more information you can contact George Garcia @ DCS directly on 07860 946669