Our client is currently on the lookout for a support administrator for a permanent position,
The engineer support administrator takes a lead role in organising the delivery of the clients services.
As an Engineer Support Administrator you will join the team supporting the engineering administration team in fielding client calls, logging jobs and liaising with their field based engineers.
You will help to man and manage the systems between the clients , their sites and the team of remote engineers, it’s much more than admin and support.
In the first instance, we are looking for aptitude and attitude rather than experience. They need raw capability but they are happy to work with you, training you and making sure you succeed, in return, all they ask is that you try hard, work well in a team and are ready to learn new stuff.
So in the first instance we are looking for team players who can quickly learn:
* To be the first point of contact for all client and engineer enquiries
* To (help) run a work station fielding calls from clients and logging requests for work
* To maintaining the job scheduling database for a small number of clients and engineers.
* To maintain records accurately
* To provide general clerical & administrative support in a busy office.
* To be pro-active in all aspects work, actively seeking out opportunities to learn & develop.
* Such other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post.
* To provide our team of remote field based engineers with support planning jobs, keeping them and our clients up to date with the latest plan, ordering parts and preparing invoices.
SALARY – £18,000 – £20,000 per year.
Immediate interviews available so please don’t hesitate to apply if this is for you, multiple roles are available.