EMS Project Manager
Opportunity – Project Manager – Powertrain EMS
I am actively recruiting to a Powertrain EMS Project Manager vacancy in the Nuneaton, Warwickshire area.
This opportunity is working for a very well-known Automotive Engineering brand, as part of a team specialising in the delivery of Engine Management Systems for Automotive clients across the UK & Europe.
The EMS Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage delivery of EMS Calibration Projects on time, on spec and within budget.
- Take full commercial responsibility for Projects, including budget management and reporting
- Consulting and mentoring colleagues on Quality, Process Development & ISO standards
- Managing key stakeholders and building relationships in the UK Business & abroad.
I am keen to speak to candidates with the following skills/experience:
- You will have significant experience delivering Engine Management Systems projects
- You will have strong technical EMS Calibration skills
- Be willing to travel to our clients sites across Europe when required
- Understanding of ISO standards including 9001
- Project Management Qualifications are beneficial but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation on a permanent basis, with fantastic opportunities for development and a basic salary of 50000 per annum + bonus + company car available for the right candidate.
If you meet the experience required and wish to apply for this opportunity, please forward your up to date CV for immediate consideration
For more information please contact George Garcia on 07860 946669