DCS Recruitment are currently looking to fill the requirements of our client for a mobile electrician based Newcastle on a permanent basis.
Our client are a national commercial building maintenance company supplying a range of building service and engineering support to blue chip companies around the country.
We are currently looking for a mobile maintenance/installation electricians qualified to UK level 3 NVQ, 17th Edition and 2391 testing and inspection (preferred), to carry out all works associated with installation, maintenance, service repair, test and inspection and commissioning of all electrical services.
- The ideal candidate will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to turn their hand to various M&E tasks as required
- Willing to work flexible hours and a reasonable amount of overtime & be part of a 1 in 5 call out rota.
- We will expect you to abide by our Health & Safety procedures & to play an active role in our on-line H&S Training program
- All works associated with the installation, testing, & commissioning of all Electrical Systems shall be carried out with a working knowledge & understanding of the current wiring Regulations applicable to the Electrical Systems on which such works are to be carried out & be able to complete the relevant certification.
- Must be able to work with the minimum of instruction/supervision if required to do so.
- Mentoring and assessing of apprentices
- Preparation of maintenance reports
- Carry out quotations up to £1k.
- Be able to read electrical wiring diagrams
- Have a maintenance background working with pumps, valves and pressure switches.
- Qualified to UK Level 3 NVQ, 17th edition Current ACS Qualifications
- 2391 test and inspection preferred or equivalent.
- Current Driving License
- Ability to Work in the UK
- Carrying out planned preventative & reactive maintenance
- Carrying out mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Work as part of a team within larger projects
- Excellent communication, influencing and organisational skills.
- IT Literate with working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Consistent volumes of work
- Training/ guidance where required
- Company pension
- Company van & fuel card
- Company uniform
- Fully Confirmed Job Appointments via PDA- must understand the program can be interrupted to deal with emergency situations.
- Full Administrative and onsite Support
- A dedicated and highly professional service
If you feel that this position might be right for you please click apply, for further information on the role please email or call 0161 212 2308 and ask for Tom.