Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Fire Alarm Engineer
£30-35k depending on experience
Our client, a leading fire protection contractor from the Sussex area, require an experienced maintenance engineer to carry out service and repairs works to fire alarm, emergency lighting, CCTV and smoke vent systems to apartments and public buildings around the Reading area.
- Provide Day to day servicing of contracts
- To respond to emergency call-outs and carry out any remedial works
- Report any defects to the client and the maintenance manager
- Note the type and condition of equipment on site
- Install replacement/ additional equipment
- Commission systems, complete necessary documents in accordance with approved Company Operating Procedures.
- Conduct site surveys as required
- Preferably 17th Edition Qualified
- Good general understanding of the British Standards BS 5839 and BS 5266
- FIA qualifications Desirable
You will be required to work independently and to cope well under pressure. In return we will offer a company van, competitive salary & 4 weeks holiday.
For more information, please call Stuart on 07725 232 450