Director of Change
Director of Change | UP TO £100K DOE + Benefits | London
A leading financial services software company are in the market for a Director of Change to lead their EMEA operations.
Based out of their state-of-the-art offices in the City, you will be responsible for overseeing all project management and change within the business with a specific focus on setting up the PMO function and ensuring the relevant governance and reporting processes are in place.
To succeed in this role you will have demonstrable experience –
– Managing programmes of work from inception through to successful delivery
– Management of teams of Project Managers (circa 20)
– A track record of delivery within Financial services
– Experience with full SDLC projects
– Establishing a PMO function within large businesses
– Embedding the correct governance and process reporting standards – including process overhaul and re-engineering
– Excellent interpersonal, mangement, and stakeholder influencing skills at board level
– Accountability for the PMO, Project Management, Assurance and Risk Compliance, Quality Assurance, and Contract Management
– Track record establishing strong relationships internally and with clients
– Excellent understanding of UAT and acceptance of change within large business – 400 employees plus
This is an excellent opportunity to continue a career wioth an international business and work with some of the biggest financial names.
To apply for the role please send your most up-to-date CV