Digital Marketing Manager
My client is a leading supplier of consumer goods, looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with proven track records in Product Marketing.
You will have a good level of general Marketing knowledge and Marketing industry experience, ideally with previous work experience in both agency and in-house, to enable them to easily adapt their management style and organise their workload efficiently. The role reports in to the Marketing Director and involves the development, and team delivery (including Marketing Executives and Graphic Designer) of the Company’s various Marketing strategies and promotional activities.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a number of years Marketing management experience including but not limited to:
- Establishment and implementation of Marketing strategies – short, medium and long term
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate competitor and market information
- Organisation of ‘existing, lost and potential customer‘ research and create an action plan
- Development and implementation of brand strategies in line with business objectives
- Organisation of Trade Show events to promote Company and brands in line with marketing plans
- To Assist with the management of the Marketing department, including assisting with staff appraisals, disciplinary matters, pay reviews and career development
- Review and develop the Company’s website content in line with business strategies
- Communicate Marketing activity regularly, both internal and external to company
- Product, Placement, Pricing, Promotion – development, presentation, labeling etc.
- To Organise the preparation and running of internal and external company events where required.