I am actively recruiting to a Vehicle Diagnostics Technician/Engineer role in the Uxbridge, Greater London area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global supplier to the Automotive sector. My client are offering a permanent role with fantastic opportunities for development for the right candidate, plus an excellent package with basic salaries up to 35k for the right candidate.
The Diagnostics Technician/Engineer will be responsible for analysing diagnostics functionalities of vehicle systems and tooling, as well as working with the Diagnostics Development Engineer to reverse engineer these functionalities into our client’s diagnostic platform.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reverse Engineering diagnostics functionalities of vehicles
- Testing and verification of specified diagnostic content at the vehicle
- Checking diagnostic coverage by carrying out field tests at workshops and car dealers
I am looking to speak to candidates with the following experience:
- In depth knowledge of Automotive Systems Engineering
- Extensive hands on diagnostics and fault correction experience
- Relevant qualification (such as Master Technician award)
If you feel you can provide valuable experience to our clients business and wish to apply for this exciting new opportunity, please forward your updated CV or call George on 07860 946669 for more info