Diagnostics Development Engineer
I am actively recruiting to a Diagnostics Development Engineer vacancy with a well-known Automotive Engineering brand based in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Our client are leading developer of Vehicle Diagnostic Software, they are a global and well established brand and are currently seeking an experience Diagnostics Engineer for their team.
The Diagnostics Developer will be responsible for analysing diagnostic functionalities of OE propriety systems and tooling, and in line with prevailing guidelines and procedures, reverse engineering this functionality for their diagnostics platform. Our client are offering a permanent contract + a highly competitive salary for the right person.
Responsibilities will include but by no means be limited to:
- Reverse engineer the diagnostic functionalities of vehicles
- Development of diagnostic data
- Test and verification of the specified and developed diagnostic content at the vehicle
- Vehicle diagnostic testing at workshops and car dealers
- Provision of advanced technical support for marketing, sales and training
- Assume responsibility for nominated UK vehicle brands, taking responsibility for all technical queries and issues from customers
- Extensive knowledge of automotive software engineering, ideally supported by an automotive engineering qualification
- Deep hands on experience with vehicle systems and fault diagnostics, in particular vehicle network systems (e.g. CAN, K-Line, DoIP) and communication protocols (e.g. KWP2000 & UDS)
- Existing knowledge of reverse diagnostics engineering and is competent with authoring and specifying tools
- A working knowledge of binary and hexadecimal numeral systems
If you meet the experience required and wish to apply for this exciting new opportunity, please forward your updated CV
For more information please contact George Garcia on 07860 946669