£30,000 – £35,000pa + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Depot Manager to join a UK wide distributer based in the Lancashire area. The business as a whole continues to grow organically, with a huge scope for the person who steps in to this role to continue to develop and grow the operation.
The role requires a strong leader to develop, motivate and manage a team of Drivers and operational staff to maintain high standards & SLA’s while also holding responsibility for the site’s culture and P&L.
The successful candidate will have the ability to ensure the delivery of both operational and office based responsibilities.
This position would suit an experience Depot Manager or a Transport Manager looking to take the next step in their career and manage their own site.
It is vital you have worked in a distribution environment previously, preferably general haulage. Additionally, you will need to;
- Hold a CPC (International / National)
- Be a hands on, pro-active leader with excellent attention to detail
- Have a strong financial acumen with proven examples of achieving operational and financial KPIs / budgets
- Be a team focused manager who is keen to help others progress and deliver both personal and team targets.
- Have a strong customer facing approach
£30,000 – £35,000pa + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a UK wide distributor