Data Reporting Analyst
I am actively recruiting to a Data Reporting Analyst position in Reading, UK. The role will support a global Software Provider, taking responsibility for defining reporting requirements and generating reports (both ad-hoc and recurring) to meet the operational needs of the business. The role is offered on a permanent basis, with a competitive starting salary as well as excellent progression opportunities with a global industry leader.
Responsibilities will also include but not be limited to:
- Analyse data currency, accuracy, and relevance and ensure data integrity of reports from various data sources
- Work with business leaders to drive process improvements across the organization
- Build, update and continually refine a series of dashboards and reporting to provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly view of functional performance against a standard set of metrics and KPIs.
- Create new reports by gathering requirements from key stakeholders and collaborating with other team members to determine optimal data sources and formats.
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong experience in reporting and data analytics
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft applications to include Project, Excel, Word, VISIO and Power BI
- Strong expertise with business and technical analysis
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive process improvement activities
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV – telephone screenings and first stage interviews will be taking place immediately