DCS are currently looking for Data Engineers to work in Oxford for a National Client.
Requirement: ata Engineers x2
Start Date: Monday 26/09/16
Duration: 1 week
Working Hrs: Monday – Friday 08.30 – 16:30
Day Rate: 110
For this role, you’ll need the following:
- CSCS Card
- All hand tools and terminating tools (110 punch down, Krone Tool, ModTap tester
- Full 5 Point PPE (safety boots, yellow high vis jacket, hard hat, goggles & glovesJob Description:
- Installing CAT6 Data Cabling
- Terminating CAT6 Patch Panels
- Terminating CAT6 Floor Boxes and CAT6 GOP Boxes or Wall Outlets
- Testing CAT6 Structured Cabling using a Fluke tester.
- Labelling data cables, patch panels and floor outlets
- Carrying out any tasks as requested by our client on site.Key words would include:Data Cabling / CAT6 / CAT5E / CAT5 / / Data Installation / Terminating / Testing / Fibre Optic / Fibre Splicing / Network Cabling / Moves, Adds & Changes /