DCS are currently looking for for a Senior Cable Technician to join our cabling team. The role will involve traveling to sites across London, Home Counties and UK. Installing and terminating Cat5e, Cat6, and voice cables. The Senior Cable Technician will be expected to lead a team of up to 4 Cable Technicians.
- * 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- * Cat 5/6/6A Installation, terminating and testing
- * Experience of fault finding/proving and resolution
- * Voice cable terminating skills
- * installation of racks/cabinets and patching equipment
- * Experience in team leadership and on site project management
- * ECS/CSCS Card relevant to a Data Cabling installer
- * Certified Network Cable Installer (CNCI)
- * Minimum 5 A*-C GCSEs including Maths and English
- * Experience with mainstream cabling systems (Excel systimax, TE, Nexans)
- * Proficient in the use of testers, including fluke DSX 8000
- * Full clean drivers licence
If you are interested please apply with a CV or give Scott a call in our Manchester office on 0161-212-2308.