Rate/Salary: £100 to £120
DCS are currently looking for Data Engineers to work in Newcastle for a National Client.
Our ideal Data Engineer will have the experience of the following:
- The main responsibilities will be to install, terminate and test cat5e, cat6, cat6a and multi-core telephony cables.
- Equipment patching using CAT5 and Fibre Optic patch cables and inter-rack cabling
- Installation of all types of containment such as conduit, trunking, tray and basket.
Candidate qualifications and attributes
- Skilled to work with a large range of hand and power tools to assemble wiring and telecoms equipment
- Ability to meet targets without compromising quality or safety standards
- Will be organised and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Excellent communications skills used to build a rapport with people at all levels
- Will present a positive company image.
- Will provide a timely, polite and efficient service.
- A good team worker who can work equally effectively on own initiative
- Able to work with schedules and diagrams
- Qualified to use various test equipment for the telecoms sector,
- Basic I.T. and networking skills
- Will hold a full and current driving licence
- Will hold a current CSCS card
- Will possess a complete set of own hand and power tools, crimpers and steps
Job Reference: DCSDENE2002
Salary From: £100
Salary To: £120
Job Industries: Telecoms
Job Locations: England, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Data Engineer
Apply for this Job
Get noticed! Upload your CV for free today. Find out more