Customer Quality & Warranty Manager – Electrical
Opportunity: Customer Quality & Warranty Manager – Electrical
I am actively recruiting to a Customer Quality & Warranty Manager vacancy with a well know Automotive Supplier based in Coventry, West Midlands.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very high profile and well respected brand on a permanent basis. This is a senior level role that will provide a customer quality interface between the businesses Electrical Engineering team and their customer, with the successful candidate being based between our client’s technical centre and their customer’s site in Coventry.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Taking responsibility for customer quality, including stakeholder analysis and customer satisfaction assessments
- Acting as first point of contact for Launch, Plant and Field Quality and Warranty related queries
- Resolve any quality issues using 8D problem solving
- Ensure the delivery of key Quality & Warranty projects, keeping an updated and accurate list of any issues
- Support planning and prep for senior quality management meetings
- Support Warranty Cost Analysis, negotiation and payments
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a Warranty focused role in the Automotive sector
- General technical knowledge including Electrical /Electronic Systems/Components preferred
- Quality issue and resolution experience, including 8D problem solving
- Excellent Project Management skills
Please note, to be successful in this role you will need a full driving license as regular travel to customer’s sites is essential.
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity for progression and development with a fast growing & global engineering business. Excellent salary packages are available, as well as a competitive bonus scheme & company car.
To apply, please send your updated CV
For more information please contact George Garcia on 07860 946669