Customer Online Sales Support Manager
Customer Online Sales Support Manager – Global Engineering Brand
My client is a global leading engineering brand, with a continued growing presence across the .U.K. They are currently looking to recruit a Customer Online Sales Support Manager based in their Denham office.
The role will include:
- Providing ongoing support for all users including both internal & external customers, on using the portal
- Being the key point of contact for all support needed by system users, dealing with any queries that may arise. Testing new features and liaising with the central departments on the development.
- Liaising with customers and sales force to define action plans to on-board new customers to using EDI ordering and invoicing
- Regularly reporting on COSS quota, developing and maintaining the hunting list for targeting new customers
- Liaising with one of the business’s key clients on managing any mailing activities on behalf of the division
- Communicating the mail out to all internal staff e.g. sales force, SCS, CBDs, etc
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an Online Support position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of EDI
- Strong understanding of SAP P13 and MS Office applications
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today.