Customer Care Manager
Customer Care Manager
£35,000 – £42,000
Our client is a busy Manufacturing company based in the North West of England. Due to recent expansion they are now looking for a Product Manager to come and join their team.
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for developing and managing a highly responsive and customer centric team. Perform customer service activities by managing contact with customers before and after the sale, developing and maintaining positive customer relations with internal and external customers. The successful candidate will ensure customer inquiries are handled in a professional, helpful and timely fashion. We focus on achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction with attention to compliance requirements as well as responding appropriately to customer needs. Pre-sale support activities include: responding to customer inquiries, assisting with quoting, and aligning on commercial strategy with Sales and Sales Operations. Post-sale support activities include: responding to customer inquiries (returns, status, delivery, etc.), researching and collaborating with other departments to find resolution for problems related to items such as shipping or invoicing.
- Act as a lead and advisor for Customer Care Representatives on escalations and/or complex customer issues.
- Enter, book and manage customer orders according to our clients Clean Order Booking guidelines.
- Oversee the Customer Care team on weekly reporting, i.e. Entered, not booked orders, to assist with and remove obstacles to Clean Order Book customer purchase orders.
- attend production meetings on behalf of the Customer Care organization to obtain updates for the group; work with Planning and Operations to resolve backlog issues.
- Maintains key performance metrics; and manages and develops staff to those metrics in a manner which provides upward career mobility and a highly motivated and aggressive team
- Provide guidance to Customer Care Representatives so as to encourage proactive, professional habits as well as strategic problem-solving abilities.
- Responsible for queries (e.g. order status, stock availability), from external customers to achieve a “close-loop” resolution process for the customer, limiting the need for the customer to call back numerous times for the same issue.
Specific Candidate Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related field beneficial but not essential
- A minimum of 7 years business experience is required, preferably in a fast-paced, complex customer service environment.
- Previous experience in manufacturing/distribution and instruments is highly desirable.
- Experience with Call Center telephone system.
- Experience with Oracle, or SAP is desired.
- Experience working in a SOX environment and compliance to department SOPs