Control Systems Engineer
Rate/Salary: £ to £
My client are looking to recruit a number of Control Systems Engineer on a Permanent and Interim basis to work within the Water Industry.
- All positions offer competitive salary, company pension scheme and monthly profit share dependent upon experience
Main Responsibilities of a Software Engineer:
- Actively participates in the whole life cycle of delivering projects, from start to finish.
- Interfaces directly with customers and suppliers.
- Produces the design documents.
- Compiles the PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
- Writes the test documents.
- Performs testing with customers.
- Carries out on-site commissioning.
- Compile training manuals and runs customer training session.
- Thinks outside the box and pushes boundaries.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate level of experience with writing code for the major brands of PLC and SCADA/HMI platforms, and an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Would be great, but not essential, to have good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial Ethernet networks (DeviceNet, Profibus, Ethernet).
- 2+ years’ experience writing software and working with customers.
- Mitsubishi, Siemens or Rockwell experience is desirable
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
- Positive, personable and happy team player.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Reference: AJ/CSE/CA
Salary From: £
Salary To: £
Job Industries: Engineering
Job Locations: England, Huddersfield, W.Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Automation, PLC, Water
Apply for this Job
Get noticed! Upload your CV for free today. Find out more