Contracts Manager – New Build Housing
About the Company
Fantastic opportunity working with a rapidly developing, Regional house builder covering the Yorkshire region. As the company is rapidly expanding and pushing the high specification models, the company is developing and growing rapidly.
The company are looking for aspiring award winners to join their team to grow a high-quality construction team. The best time to join would be now!
About the role
Whilst working in a relaxed environment with no micromanagement, you will be responsible for the overall leadership of a number of sites, running day-to-day duties including health and safety and subcontractor meetings whilst playing an integral part of the business.
When ensuring that the Site Managers are making sure the final product is to the high quality they have been producing from the start, you need to keep track of the overall site and report back to Construction Director.
What you need to succeed
- Been with their current company for over 2 years.
- Trades and Labour background if possible.
- Good IT skills.
- House building background.
- Your current car must be less than 12 months old for the allowance.
- CSCS Card.
- First Aid.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing own sites.
- Clear understanding of deadlines and time management.
What you will get in return
As this company is still growing you will be an integral part of their development and growth for 2018/19 along with great progression opportunities along the way. They are offering up to £65,000 with a choice of company car/car allowance, this is supported by a bonus.