Construction PA – New Build Housing
About the Company
Fantastic opportunity working with a rapidly developing, Regional house builder covering the Yorkshire region. As the company is rapidly expanding and pushing the high specification models, the company is developing and growing rapidly.
The company are looking for aspiring award winners to join their team to grow a high-quality construction team. The best time to join would be now!
Summary of the roles
To support the Construction Director in fulfilling their responsibilities, contributing to the overall success of the business through the provision of efficient and effective administrative support.
Typical duties will include:
Complex diary management
Helping to prepare reports, presentations and meeting packs
Arranging meetings and preparing meeting rooms
Helping to organise company events
Organising and taking minutes when required
Monitoring, responding and distributing incoming communications (phone, email, post, etc.)
General administration including expenses, maintaining office systems, filling, etc
Record and manage holiday requirements
Liaise with internal customers to ensure smooth workflow between departments and with head office.
Monitor costs incurred by the department or divisional office.
Assisting with the recruitment needs of the department.
Personal characteristics/ qualifications and skills
- Experience of working in a secretarial/admin role.
- Experienced typist, with intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with MS Office programs and a good standard of written English. Ability to generate professional correspondence unaided.
- Self-disciplined, with demonstrably good time management skills and the ability to manage a number of priorities.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Team player, supportive of colleagues.
- Professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Excellent telephone skills.