Position – Fulltime
Salary – Competitive
We are looking to take on a fulltime permanent Compliance Officer to work within our busy and friendly Recruitment, Rail and Logistics departments.
As a compliance officer you will be responsible and accountable for checking and managing the right to work processes and ensuring that all staff are meeting safeguarding requirements. You will also be responsible for assisting in reference checking and ensuring that processes are running smoothly. You will carry out spot checks on files and ensure that the company is meeting their compliance and safeguarding obligations.
This is an important and varied role. As compliance officer, you will need a key eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure ensuring that you and the team are working within agreed timescales. You will also need an approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills. Our ideal compliance officer will have experience in a similar role. We will also consider compliance administrators with a proven track-record or people who have worked in a similar role in a recruitment agency,
This is an intricate role that requires a forward thinking and process driven individual with good communication skills. You will report to managers and directors across a number of departments, as well as communicating with consultants and candidates. There is excellent training and development in this company with opportunities for progression.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Making sure all candidate details are complete on the internal database
- GDPR compliance
- Right to Work compliance
- New candidate document checks
- Rail safety compliance
- Carrying out audits
- Maintaining records
- Conducting Driving Licence checks
- Able to understand and interpret legislation and then apply this to every day compliance activity
- Experience in undertaking challenging conversations with people whether this be on the phone or face to face
- Able to act under own initiative, effectively manage own workload, making sound
recommendations and judgements on the next required course of action
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment and development of customer relationship
- Be skilled and experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience of Recruitment software is a bonus but not a necessity
Please apply by submitting your CV