Commercial Vehicle Body Builder / Trailer Repairer
My client a well-established commercial vehicle repair business. They are continuing to grow and develop the business to meet the requirements and demands of all our customers and have some fantastic opportunities to work on all types of vehicle from 3.5t to 44t including trailers and coaches.
For this position, you would be based at their new Wolverhampton site which opened early in 2019 and they are looking to recruit an individual with an immediate start,
They are now looking to recruit up to 3 Body Builder / Trailer Repairers :
* Salary £11 – £13 per hour (or more dependent on experience)
* Hours 45 hours per week (07.00hrs – 16.30hrs) Monday to Friday
* Overtime Available and flexibility required
* Holiday 28 days holiday (Includes statutory holidays) per year.
* Pension Auto enrolment following probationary period.
* Life Assurance Enrolled after probationary period
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Remove & refit structural parts
* MIG welding
* Aluminium welding (not essential)
* Body repairs including filler repairs
* Body building
* Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
* Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
* Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
* Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly
* Previous experience working on large commercial vehicles
* Own tools required