Commercial Director – Fit out Contractor
Commercial Director Role – Leisure Sector Fit Out Contractor – £Neg Dependant on Experience
About The Company
A Manchester based Fit Out Contractor who carry out projects in the Leisure sector throughout the UK. They have an excellent reputation in their field, with long standing relationships with key clients and consultants. A repeat business contractor providing a best in class service to its customers.
Strong company culture which is built around key values which run throughout the business which include honesty, integrity, and passion; driven to be the best at what they do.
A clear plan for the future of building a better, bigger business.
About The Role
Reporting to the Managing Director the role is accountable for all the Commercial needs of the business which include the following: –
- Sales and marketing-working closely with the Managing Director and the sales team to ensure targeted opportunities come into the business in accordance with an agreed sales plan.
- Leadership of the bid process working closely with the estimating team to ensure bids are accurate, compliant and competitive to suit the market.
- Leadership of the commercial team working closely with an allocated team of Quantity Surveyors to ensure targets are achieved in relation to the commercial success of all projects.
- This is a Board level appointment subsequently involvement will be required in relation to strategy, growth, management reporting and business improvement objectives.
About The Person
You will have a strong background as a Quantity Surveyor in the Construction Industry, preferably within the Fit-Out market. With a proven track record of success and career progression. You must be educated to a degree level and/or be RICS accredited. You must be an excellent communicator and can chair and lead meetings with clients, directors and colleagues alike. Key points relating to a preferred candidate are: –
- Passionate about success
- Excellent work ethic
- Good understanding of the bid process
- Good negotiator
- Thorough background in management reporting
- Top class leadership skills
About The Rewards
This is a board level appointment and the rewards package are commensurate with the position, these include: –
- First rate Salary
- Car allowance with fuel/mile
- Benefits including pension and death in service insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus based against company performance
- Entry into a share scheme