CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator
£30,000 to £35,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is a leading supplier of Control Valves for the Oil and Gas, Water Treatment and Chemical Industries.
This position is in a growing engineering business in Huddersfield, manufacturing small-batch valve components in a variety of materials.
We require a Quality-oriented, time-served, CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator.
We need someone with;
- Haas VF2 familiarity (or similar ideally)
- Ability to program, set & operate as required
- Ability to read detailed engineering part drawings
- Ability to work to precise tolerances
- Ability to select appropriate cutting tools
- Ability to contribute to best-practice operating techniques
- Good communication skills and English literacy skills
How to Apply
To apply please send your updated CV through this advert.