CNC Press Brake Setter/Operator Supervisor
CNC Press Brake Setter/Operator Supervisor required for Night Shift
You will be responsible for supervising a small team and for the setting and operation of a Press Brake machine.
You will have experience of working with gauge steel and aluminium sheet metal of various thicknesses and a minimum of 12 months experience setting and operating a Guillotine. Experience on LVD/Bystronic Presses is advantageous.
This role is based in a fast paced and busy manufacturing environment focussing on 1 offs and small batches with a fast turn around.
- Supervising small team
- Undertake all aspects of folding sheet metal components from part and customer assembly drawings
- Ensuring all quality checks are taken and the work orders are fully completed to show all checks
- Querying any drawing/material discrepancies with the shift supervisor before proceeding with manufacture
- Carry out general duties as required by the shift supervisor
- Comply with Plasmet’s Health and Safety, First Aid and Quality policies
Hours Monday – Wednesday 1pm – 11pm, Thursday 1pm – 10.30pm (37.5 hour week)
Rate of Pay £11-12.00 per hour plus £10.00 per night shift allowance and £35.00 per week team leader allowance