Calibration Engineer – OBD
I am actively recruiting to a Calibration Engineer – OBD position based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
This opportunity is working for a high profile supplier to the Automotive sector, taking responsibility for calibration work packages for one of their biggest customers.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis with very competitive salary packages + bonuses available.
Our client provide powertrain calibration services to a range of UK & International clients. They are now seeking a Calibration engineer with experience in On-Board Diagnostics for gasoline or hybrid powertrains who will be responsible for ensuring powertrain functions meet worldwide legislative standards (e.g air fuel cylinder imbalance monitoring, canister purge control). Key tasks will include:
- Planning and executing of appropriate tests at either engine dyno or in vehicle
- Optimisation of calibration datasets to project milestones to define criteria to meet customer, legislative and quality targets
- Participation in international test trips, across Europe and occasionally further afield
To be successful in this position you will need the following skills/experience:
- Significant experience in gasoline OBD calibration
- Sound knowledge of combustion engines
- Experience working with Calibration tools such as ETAS INCA
- Driving license to allow travel to UK test sites
This is an excellent opportunity for development with a global business.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you can provide valuable experience to our client, please email your updated CV
If you wish to find out more information, or have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact George Garcia directly on 07860 946669