Business Development Manager – Specialist Fit Out & Refurbs
Business Development Manager, High End Refurb Contractor
My client is a specialist new build contractor, who offers high end refurbs to leisure clients across The U.K. including well established Hotels, Bars and Restaurants. The business are extremely reputable within the market with a proven track record of delivering excellent results. This is a unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the company and support the company’s continued growth.
The role will include:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, targeting the leisure market on a national basis
- Utilising the company’s vast database of contacts and existing relationships to secure new business and re-establish lapsed relationships
- Working closely with the Head of Business Development to put a strategic sales plan in place to ensure continued success year on year
- Responsible for a small portion of Marketing for the business: looking after website updates, social media and PQQ process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience within the Construction industry
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Marketing knowledge/ experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to pitch to executive decision makers within a business
- Enthusiastic, Motivated, Go-Get Personality
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today: